3.02.2011

Such cute little babes.

Lately, I've been grooving to the tambourine shakin', slow singin', echoe lovin' ways of the Smith Westerns.
Specifically their album Dye It Blonde.

Here they are in all their glory (in a tree?):
 Cameron, Cullen and Max
photo from oregonmusic.com
They are quite handsome but I can't help but think that they are a little young for me. (I mean, come on, who can resist the long, careless hair in their eyes?!..Or the Jew fro, depending on your taste.) BUT they weren't old enough to buy a beer when they released their first album in 2009. I suppose their baby faces and youthful lyrics are what draws me to them. They're like my little brother's cute friends that I make fun of but secretly think they are much cooler than me. And I would most definitely buy them a beer.

Ok, ok another picture.
But really, their music is good too! Dance party!
photo from Chicagomag.com

2 comments:

  1. dude, super young. I can't even think of the cuteness factor. so I'll have to check out the tunes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I like how you changed the blog!

    ReplyDelete