3.09.2011

Truly inspired

While surfing the www one night, I came across a few blogs of some extraordinary women. I went from one to the next, as you tend to do with all the lovely links provided on blogs these days. I have been a fan of Kind Over Matter for a little while but had neglected to check in lately. I find it incredibly motivating and reassuring to read the words that these women write and those they choose to showcase on their websites. It isn't all sugar coated or superficial in the least. These are people who found their way through struggle and decided to share their experience as well as their hopes for the future. And all this was done through a blog! I am sure I will come across many more amazing and inspiring blogs in the future but I am new here so the ones listed are just the beginning. I hope that you take the time to check in with these blogs because they can really cheer a girl (like me) up. 



If you go to this site, I will most definitely be 
participating in Happiness Week this month. 
You should too. 
Let's get happy, people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment