8.28.2011

Cheap and Fabulous

It's how I roll most of the time. 
 I am pretty much a bargain fiend. 
I have my splurges but they are few and far between. 
Here are some recent purchases I've made that are easy 
on the wallet but definitely don't skimp on style. 
Yay for sales and clothing credit cards!



Merona Milena black suede wedges 
$29.99 @ Target

Piet necklace @ Jewelmint
sells for $29.99 - I got it for $11.99 w/ promotion

 Ruffle Gauze brown polka dot shirt 
$24.50 @ Old Navy

Midi black cotton skirt @ Old Navy for $15.00 
(but can't find a picture of it online)
It looks identical to this one @ ASOS $45.74 


These small and somewhat basic buys make me excited 
to bring in the Fall weather...and with some extra dollar bills to boot! 
:)


Oh and I scored this book I've been coveting:
Patti Smith, 1969-1976 by Judy Linn
$15.00 @ Half.com




No comments:

Post a Comment