8.15.2011

Movie Monday


-Breaking Upwards-

I came across this movie while I had my 1 month free subscription to Netflix. Needless to say, I stayed in and watched A LOT of movies; some good, some great, some surprising, and some down right awful. At the time I was introduced to the genre of film called Mumblecore, so I watched a slew of low budget sets with twenty something actors improvising dialogue, getting naked (most times unnecessarily) and trying to figure it all out i.e. life, relationships, sex, love, etc. This is also about the time I discovered my current man crush. I didn't really like the majority of these type of movies that I saw on NF. I did enjoy Breaking Upwards (featured), The Puffy Chair...and Nights and Weekends was OK. But this particular one touched my heart and a nerve and my funny bone in a big way. I highly recommend checking it out - and I think men would appreciate it too. So it pretty much equals the perfect date night/snuggle up together movie. Enjoy friends! and discuss...

No comments:

Post a Comment