12.11.2011

It's getting pretty merry up in here.

My humble Christmas decorations. 
Those are my parent's old records I acquired last year. 
Listening to Bing Crosby on the record player while decorating made me so happy!

Wrapping presents with my cat around was a challenge to say the least. Maybe I should have done this.

My boyfriend's bamboo tree all lit up with my presents underneath. 
Pretty cute if you ask me. I was inspired and surprised by his Christmas cheer this year!

This is the outside of my parent's house. So festive!


I took these last two photos at a shop down the street from me called Juniper Tree Vintage. They go ALL OUT for Christmas every year. There are multiple trees decorated to the max and everything is sparkly and kitschy and awesome. Oh, and they always have really cute vintage dresses, shoes, jewelry, etc. Go to this store or check out their blog. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment