2.08.2012

WOWZA

Ok, I've loved Michelle Williams since the Dawson's Creek days when she showed up one season as Jen Lindley, the rebellious but lovable girl from New York City. Since then, I've been a fan of every movie she's been in (that I know of), and I love her personal style and overall demeanor. You could say I have what some might call a "girl crush" on her. So I was stopped dead in my tracks while aimlessly wandering through the grocery store isles when I saw her looking MAD SEXY on the cover of GQ Magazine. I quickly flipped through the pages and found the article and pictures. She is definitely channeling Marilyn in the photos since she just played her in the acclaimed film My Week With Marilyn. (I can't wait to see it. Soon!!) So here I'll leave you with some eye candy from the GQ spread that is the gorgeous and talented Ms. Michelle Williams. :)






3 comments:

  1. Wowza is right! I haven't seen the movie yet, either :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must see it! I loved it, personally. Marilyn was such an insecure and fragile beautiful flower but she also knew her impact as a sex symbol. It's an interesting and ultimately devastating combination. Michelle Williams does a wonderful job portraying her.

    ReplyDelete