7.08.2011

Because the world is round it turns me on...

Came across this image the other day.
I could look at photos of John and Yoko for hours. 
To me, this picture is one of the many that is representative of their unapologetic and passionate love.
It made me feel something when I saw it. 
Which is more than I can say for most things that I see on a day to day basis.


And this is one is for the hell of it.
I just love Yoko's wedding outfit. 
John and her were always so effortlessly stylish.


And finally, here are some quotes from John talking about his love, Yoko.

"As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”

“It wasn’t that she inspired the songs. She inspired me.”

"She forced me to become avant-garde and take my clothes off, when all I wanted was to become Tom Jones."

"We've broken down a few barriers between us, which we had to do because we had two big egos. Two individual artists - and with love we overcame that."


"John and Yoko are like the wind. You can't see it, but when it passes the trees bend. You know, and that's what we do."

"I've had the boyhood thing of being Elvis. Now I want to be with my best friend, and my best friend's my wife. Who could ask for anything more?"

"I'd like to live to a ripe old age, with Yoko only, you know. And I'm not afraid of dying. I don't know how it'd feel at the moment. But I'm prepared for death because I don't believe in it. I think it's just getting out of one car and getting into another."

And Yoko on John:

“You can’t plan in life – you just have to do the best with what life gives you. John taught me to laugh a lot at life, and I do. It would have been better if he hadn’t died but you can’t sit and cry. These are things life throws at you and you have to learn to overcome them. You have to try to make good from bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment